Sunday, November 3, 2013

Something New

This post is going to be a little different from my other posts. I have recently felt that I need to expand this blog's focus. While I still want to include our house projects, I want to also write more about my spiritual walk the Lord, and our adventures as a family. This will definitely be a work in progress, and will take a lot of getting used to, but I feel the Lord is tugging at my heart to do this.

I am in no way an expert on Scripture, and everyone may not agree with what I say. However, it is definitely important for me to write about ALL aspects of my life, including Christianity. Even if no one ever reads this blog, I want to be able to say that I was completely transparent and open with any readers that I do have. I want complete honesty, especially with myself. I know that I will stumble, and make many mistakes in all areas of my life, and I want to be able to share the ups and downs of EVERYTHING!!

I pray that God will guide me in what to write in order to bring the most glory to Him. I pray that He will be pleased with how I try to share His word with others, and that He will raise this blog up to be all that He wants it to be.

I know that the Lord has great plans for me, and my family. He tells me so in the Bible. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 This blog may not be in His big plans, but it may just be a wonderful way for me to document my everyday life with Brandon, and my growing relationship with Christ. However it goes, I am so excited for the journey, and I hope any readers will stick around to provide encouragement, feedback, and to help me grow in my spiritual walk. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment