Wednesday, January 2, 2013

YHL Love

I may be a little late on the bandwagon that is Young House Love, but I guess better late than never. I got my Young House Love book a couple of days ago, and naturally, I have already read through the whole thing. I'm a complete nerd.


 I actually ordered this before Christmas, but because it was such a popular book or because they were unprepared for the demand, it was unavailable at Barnes and Noble and Amazon. This just would not do. I absolutely had to have it NOW! I am not a very patient person when it comes to books. Well, on www.younghouselove.com they mentioned a little shop in their area that was selling books online. Not only did they have copies they would mail, but they also had signed copies. SIGNED!! I'm a nerd like that. So even though I haven't gone to one of their book signings, I still have a signed copy. Hopefully, they will do a book signing near here in January or February. Then I would be a complete and total nerd and have them sign it twice. Too cool for school!!


No comments:

Post a Comment